Haven’t you always heard about the old saying like “a first impression is always the last impression? So what does fashion mean to you? Fashion is all about setting the trend in how you want the world to see and get inspired. Fashion is a benchmark in how we dress, style our accessories and how we carry the style statement after stepping out of the home. The fashion trend is a creative and innovative method to make our monotonous routine life brighter, colorful and enjoyable experience. Fashion sense differs from person to person. People from the rich background like celebrities would prefer customized designer wear, while those from the middle class would try a little bit of mix and match from here and there. Anyway, the new year has just started so for those of you curious to know how to add different changes in women-wear take a look below:
- In Skirts you have pleated ones ideal for office and casual wear to give a perfectly chic look.
- Satin and Silk tops are also seen to be in demand these days that are available in the different sleeve and sleeveless types. Also, most of the camisoles have come up in the market made of satin or netted in texture.
- There is an enormous craze for big size coats, robes, long dresses, maxi dresses and wrap dresses for maximum comfort wear that are readily available in pretty floral or attractive elegant shades with the option of slits to suit any occasion.
- Cargo trousers, Biker shorts in animal skin scale pattern or primary shades and stripes also seem to be the popular craze of modern women.
- Sweaters or cardigans like those with bubbly or popcorn texture are liked by most women to style up with their pair of trousers, salwar kameez or just with the denim.
- Jumpsuits have been in trend for quite some time, but this will also continue for this year in glittery and sequin prints.
- Besides these, there is a rise in women garments with a touch of soft fur, glitter, and bold colors.
- In earrings, we see longer, brightly colored, fluffy tassels, faux earrings in leather material, tortoise pattern of ear war that is grabbing many women’s attention since 2018.
- Sunglasses in oval shape are in latest trend for 2019.
- Bags manufactured in jute, bamboo that are stylish in various shapes and sizes especially in rounds and clutches are becoming popular than the usual duffel, satchel, slings or big shape bags made from the genuine leather.
- In Footwear, we have noticed that sneakers with the high platform will continue to be a big hit in the footwear market. They come in either single or multi-colors to make your looks more sporty and elegant.
- Sports shoes for running, walking, training purpose of soft cushioning and platform layered are also in trend for this year.
- Boots of high length, specifically the velvet and snake patterns are of higher demand by women than traditional leather material.